Commercial Plumbing in the Los Angeles Area
The plumbing experts at Drain Right Plumbing Services offer professional assistance to businesses and industrial accounts; we can help remedy leaks, clogged drains, or any multifaceted plumbing need. We're on call for pressing needs or accessible for inspections, new installations, and more. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing company that's been providing excellent commercial plumbing services with honest pricing for years. We let you know the cost before service. Call 800-208-8875 today for a free estimate!
Fast, Reliable, and Affordable
Our commercial services include:
- Sewer line replacement
- Rooter services
- Hydro-jetting services
- Drain pipes
- Faucets and fixtures
- Floor drains
- Garbage disposal installation and sink repair
Sewer Line Replacement
We do more than just clear your drains. We can also patch up or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems.
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: Damaged pipes due to shifting soil and settling.
- Blockage: Grease buildup; a foreign object restricting or prohibiting proper flow or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion: Pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe: A section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints: Seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the surrounding area.
- Root infiltration: Tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or damaging the line.
Our technicians are highly skilled and fitted out with up-to-date, electronically powered, motorized drain equipment (cables), as well as a wide array of cutter blades and attachments. These blades and attachments vary in size and design, allowing our technicians the flexibility necessary to dislodge almost any blockage.
- Roots in system: Roots growing into a pipe or joint will clog and eventually crush or separate the pipe. Interval cleaning with a cable machine and special blades may extend the life of a drain line.
- Clogs in line: Grease, sags, beliefs, improper disposal or abuse, construction debris, scale, offset joints, and age are frequent causes of drain problems. Most often, these can be remedied using an electric mechanical cable machine with appropriate cutters and blades.
Lines with a long run, those with excessive buildup, or those with a diameter over 12 inches may require water-jet service.